How We’re Serving Our Community
As leaders in healthcare, Missouri Eye Consultants has taken significant steps since March of 2020 to uphold our mission and continue to serve Central Missouri while simultaneously responding to the spread of COVID-19. The pandemic continues to be a dynamic and fluid situation that we will continue to closely monitor as we remain vigilant in our commitment to keeping our staff, clients, and their families safe.
Read on to learn more about our most up-to-date safety protocols, service and programming changes, and the various resources we’re providing to ensure our clients continue to have access to the best quality eyecare in our region.
How We’re Keeping You Safe
We’re committed to protecting your health amidst ongoing COVID-19 concerns. For your safety, we have implemented the following policies:
- For the health and safety of our staff and other patients: we require that our staff wears masks.
- Our exam rooms are thoroughly sanitized between each patient, and our waiting areas are thoroughly cleaned throughout the day.
- If you’ve been exposed to someone with COVID-19, are waiting for COVID-19 test results, or are experiencing symptoms, we require that reschedule your appointment.
- We have reduced our seating capacity in the common areas to encourage social distance between our patients.
- We require the use of hand sanitizer for both patients and staff members. Hand sanitizer is available at the front desk and in all treatment rooms.
- We adhere to CDC recommendations for COVID positive and quarantined individuals, and have made available COVID testing for all of our staff.
- We use UV sanitization on each of our frames in the optical areas.
- For product purchases, you can simply call us to order, and we will provide curbside delivery. If you need help selecting products, please set up a free analysis with one of our experts!
What to Expect at Your Appointment
After you arrive to our office, please check in with our receptionist and relax until your provider is ready to see you. We’ll have sanitizer available at the front counter and in each treatment room for you to maintain hygiene throughout your appointment.
For any further questions or clarifications about our COVID-19 precautions, please contact us.